Nine perfect strangers

by Liane Moriarty | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9781405919463 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Bjorg of Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on 11/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Tuesday, November 17, 2020
One luxury retreat in the middle of nowhere. Ten days in which no one can leave. Nine strangers seeking perfection. And each discovering the perfect lie.

Pretty Goodwin, started well, interesting to know more about the guests and the retreat which soon turned into a total horror.

Journal Entry 2 by Bjorg at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (11/18/2020 UTC) at Graz, Steiermark Austria

Merry christmas chrissini :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Wednesday, December 09, 2020
Yayyy, I've been wanting to read this book for ages, so thanks for sending :))

Journal Entry 4 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, January 18, 2021
I read the book soon after I had received it but I just noticed that I didn't make a journal entry, so I'm catching up on that now. ;)
The book was really good but also so crazy!! :D Very nice read, though. Thanks again for sending :))