Do No Harm

by Christine McDonald | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781982142612 Global Overview for this book
Registered by T02S03B11D20 of Springport, Michigan USA on 11/10/2020
Journal Entry 1 by T02S03B11D20 from Springport, Michigan USA on Tuesday, November 10, 2020
ARC

Journal Entry 2 by T02S03B11D20 at Springport, Michigan USA on Sunday, November 15, 2020
The story of just how far a mother will go to save her critically ill child. While I liked the book and it kept me turning pages, I could not bring myself to like the main character. No spoilers, but it seemed that instead of investigating all her options, she turned to the quickest one she could find and it did not seem to bother her all that much, which makes you wonder about her morals in the first place. This is the first book I have read by this author, but I will probably check out her other ones.

Journal Entry 3 by T02S03B11D20 at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Sunday, November 15, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (11/13/2020 UTC) at Toms River, New Jersey USA

Hoping you enjoy the book, I thought it was pretty good.

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Monday, November 23, 2020
Arrived safely in NJ with a brief stay in garage until I noticed that it was there! LOL. I have been wanting to read this book and had entered for the ARC. So thankful my friend shared with me. :)

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Sunday, March 21, 2021
Just what would you do to save the life of your child? The option taken by this character would not have been my choice but I’m not in that situation. The story itself kept me turning the page and I wanted to be able to sit and read it all in one shot, even though life didn’t let me read it that way! Lots of twists and turns with a ending I didn’t see coming. A good read.

This is the first book I have read by this author and I am looking forward to reading more.

Journal Entry 6 by dvg at BC friend, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, April 11, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/12/2021 UTC) at BC friend, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Not on a wishlist but thought you might enjoy!
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by dvg at BC friend, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, April 11, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/12/2021 UTC) at BC friend, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

While not on your wishlist, I thought you might enjoy it.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 8 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Saturday, April 17, 2021
Received today.

This looks really good.
Thanks for sending it my way!