The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

by Barbara Robinson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0062076930 Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 11/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, November 08, 2020
Book Description: Called one of America's favorite Christmas stories, and now a classic television movie, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever has been a favorite of young readers the world over since 1972. Funny, memorable, and outrageous, it is the story of a family of incorrigible children who discover the Christmas story for the first time and help everyone else rediscover its true meaning.

This is one of my daughter's books she read when she was younger, she said I can Bookcross it.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Pie Bar in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, December 11, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (12/10/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Pie Bar in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library outside of Pie Bar when going in to pick up some pie for the family. Enjoy the book!