Anansi Boys

by Neil Gaiman | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 11/4/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Different cover to that shown.

from amazon:
An entertaining story about the impossibility of putting up with your relations - especially if they happen to be Gods.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, July 7, 2022
An amusing and entertaining read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, July 8, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (7/8/2022 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Posted to The HappyHippy as part of the UK Reading It, Want It game.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by TheHappyHippy at Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
This arrived in the post yesterday afternoon along with a bundle of Bookcrossing stickers, plates and a very useful bookmark. I started reading the book last night and immediately found it so enjoyable. It was very difficult to put down. I had thought to keep it for my holiday in the Highlands next week but I suspect I will have finished it by then! Thanks so much for kindly posting this out to me. It was a lovely surprise and really brightened my day.

Journal Entry 5 by TheHappyHippy at Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 20, 2022
I loved this book. Such a great story with a diverse range of characters and great humour. What's not to like?!
This book saw me through some trauma this week as it came with me on three A&E visits after I fell and broke both my radius and ulna at the wrist. In total it was about 9 hrs of waiting but I still marvel at how it's all free at the point of contact, even the slings. I fell and the NHS repairs me. Marvelous! Anyway, back to the book: Definitely one of Gaiman's best stories and I guess follows on from Mr Nancy in American Gods.
Loved it. Just loved it. Thanks to rahar109 for posting it to me xx

Released 1 yr ago (12/13/2022 UTC) at Christmas Present, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent to our good friend in Sheffield for a Christmas /yule/solstice present.
I have vague recollections of us discussing this book over the summer and hope you enjoy it as much as I did xx