Deadline

He spent his time reading
by Mira Grant | Horror |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, January 15, 2021
I got this paperback from Better World Books, for another release copy. It's the second book in the "Newsflesh" series about a post-zombie-apocalypse world, and follows on the events of Feed. I won't say too much about it to avoid spoilers, but it's another fine entry in the series, with plenty of fascinating characters (whose motives aren't always obvious), a world with a well-realized look at a kind of zombie-apocalypse, and plenty of snarky humor in among the peril and conspiracies.

[There's a TV Tropes page on the novels and other short works set in the same universe.]

Released 1 mo ago (1/22/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Massachusetts Ave. in Lexington, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in this new-to-me Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2021 52 Towns in 52 Weeks challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by zeereadingbosss at Lexington, Massachusetts USA on Monday, February 22, 2021
Lots of dark humor, a great apocalyptic read.