Divine Evil

by Nora Roberts | Entertainment | This book has not been rated.
Registered by riffraff71 of Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on 10/30/2020
Journal Entry 1 by riffraff71 from Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, October 30, 2020
Famed sculptor Clare Kimball has the art world at her feet. But her success can't help her escape the nightmares that have plagued her since childhood, when her father died in mysterious circumstances. Clare's tragic history has finally drawn her back home to Maryland, in search of answers.

Little has changed in her home town of Emmitsboro - except Cameron Rafferty. Once the local bad boy, he's landed on the right side of the law and is now the town sheriff. With Clare's return, their bond is growing stronger every day - fuelled by an attraction that's been simmering for years.

But when the town is rocked by a brutal murder, Clare and Cam will learn that evil can linger anywhere...

I really enjoyed this! Isn't an author I've read before but I was pleasantly surprised.

Journal Entry 2 by riffraff71 at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, October 30, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (10/30/2020 UTC) at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Releasing to my new bookcrossing zone for Halloween week.