Treasure of Khan

by Clive Cussler | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 10/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, October 29, 2020
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Books For All in Balwyn North, Victoria Australia on Sunday, November 01, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (11/3/2020 UTC) at Books For All in Balwyn North, Victoria Australia

On to the shelves.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, January 12, 2021
I have a problem with NOMA and the situations and actions are "to my mind" a bit beyond the pale. The main contenders are too good to be true and so I wasn't able to finish reading the book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 26, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2021 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -

Journal Entry 5 by mattandmandy75 at Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 04, 2021
Picked up at meet up to either release down my way or add to a book bag.

Journal Entry 6 by mattandmandy75 at Clematis Book Exchange in Clematis, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 06, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/6/2021 UTC) at Clematis Book Exchange in Clematis, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)