Raven Black

by Ann Cleeves | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by KKslibrary of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 10/28/2020
Journal Entry 1 by KKslibrary from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, October 28, 2020
I have read a couple of other books later in this series, which I thought were better then this one, but I did enjoy it all the same. It is early January and Shetland is covered in snow. Fran Hunter is out for a walk when she notices the ravens circling around, she discovers the body of her young teenage neighbor, Catherine Ross. The locals believe the murderer is Magnus Tait, a lonely and simple man who was accused of killing another young girl, Catriona, eight years earlier, but her body was never found. Jimmy Perez and his team work with a team from the mainland to solve this crime.

Journal Entry 2 by KKslibrary at La Camera in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2021 UTC) at La Camera in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

To be released at the first meetup for 2021

Journal Entry 3 by bronwyna at Southbank, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 18, 2021
Picked up at Melbourne's Feb meet. I have read the book so it will go into my books for release pile