Alias Grace

by Margaret Atwood | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Widget-1 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 10/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Widget-1 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, October 26, 2020
I intend to start reading this book soon.
I was a bit slow getting into this book,but gathered speed as I got into it.I swung back and forth from being sympathetic towards Grace to believing she was scheming and deceitful. To be honest I am still not sure if she was truly innocent.🤔
A Margaret Atwood masterpiece.
From the back cover:
'Sometimes I whisper it over to myself Murderess.Murderess.It rustles,like a taffeta skirt along the floor.'
Around the true story of one of the mist enigmatic and notorious women of the 1840's,Margaret Atwood has created an extraordinary potent tale of sexuality,cruelty and mystery.

Journal Entry 2 by Widget-1 at Phone Box Library in Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, November 30, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2020 UTC) at Phone Box Library in Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom

Please record your find on BookCrossing.You can do this annonymously if you wish.
When you have finished reading it do come back and tell us what you thought of it via writing a short journal.Then, either release it back into the wild or give it to somebody you know(controlled release).
Before you send it on it's way don't forget to write a release note saying where you left it,so that it's journey may continue to be tracked (you would be amazed how far some.books have travelled).
If you love books, I highly recommend that you join BookCrossing,it's Free,Secure and Fun!. Thank you