An Elephant in the Garden

by Michael Morpurgo | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1783196734 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 23, 2020
Bought in British Heart Foundation charity shop Walthamstow High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/27/2020 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Shahrun for her Little Free Library

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, October 30, 2020
This is one book of 9 in an amazing parcel from The super generous Poodlesister for my Dagenham Little Free Library. I’m always so short of teen books. I will put these in next week after our Halloween event.