Desperate Rider

by Frank O'Rourke | Westerns | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMarieVoewing of Casper, Wyoming USA on 10/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingMarieVoewing from Casper, Wyoming USA on Friday, October 23, 2020
A mysterious stash of books found hiding in my spare dresser drawer... Filled to the brim. And I don't know why I put them in there. I was (am) weird.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMarieVoewing at Little Free Library (102 Jonquil; "ABC Zone") in Casper, Wyoming USA on Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (3/10/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library (102 Jonquil; "ABC Zone") in Casper, Wyoming USA

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. ~ H.L. Mencken

Journal Entry 3 by wingMarieVoewing at Casper, Wyoming USA on Friday, March 26, 2021
The book about town.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMarieVoewing at Casper, Wyoming USA on Sunday, April 11, 2021
Brought back to the ABC Zone & available again.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMarieVoewing at WY Oil & Gas Conservation Commission in Casper, Wyoming USA on Thursday, April 22, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/22/2021 UTC) at WY Oil & Gas Conservation Commission in Casper, Wyoming USA

I must break you.

Journal Entry 6 by wingMarieVoewing at Casper, Wyoming USA on Thursday, May 06, 2021
Uncle.