Plastic Ocean

by Charles Moore | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/22/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 22, 2020
This is one of e seven books that were donated in October, 2020, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). by my across-the-street Twinbrook neighbor. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 22, 2020

Released 11 mos ago (10/22/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book by request to BookCrosser SqnutZips.

-----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 25, 2020
This book was requested by me and controlled released to me by fellow BC'er SqueakyChu. Thanks Squeaky.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 22, 2021
This very important book is being released to celebrate ��Earth Day�� and International BookCrossing Day.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqNutZipswing at Little Free Library at Brookside Gardens in Wheaton, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 22, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (4/22/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at Brookside Gardens in Wheaton, Maryland USA

READ IT AND HEED IT!

This book is being released to celebrate ��Earth Day�� 4/22/2021 and to celebrate International BookCrossing Day as well. International BC day is 21/4/2021.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.