Life List

by Olivia Gentile | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, October 21, 2020
This is one of e seven books that were donated in October, 2020, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). by my across-the-street Twinbrook neighbor. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 22, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book fby request to BookCrosser SqnutZips

--------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Tick Tock Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word LIFE.

-----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 25, 2020
This book was requested by me and controlled released to me by fellow BC'er SqueakyChu. Thanks Squeaky.