Australian Dogs On Holiday, 4th Edition

by Robyn McGill (Editor) | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 10/20/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, October 20, 2020
November 2002, 400 pages.
Subtitled "A guide to holidays in Australia with your dog (and the occasional horse).
Including hotels, motels, caravan parks, cottages, bed & breakfast, cabins, bushwalks, beaches & parks, holiday tips and emergency advice, veterinary surgeries, pet shops, occasional listings for horses.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park in Scarness, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/21/2020 UTC) at Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park in Scarness, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

On the book swap shelves in the Recreation Room.