First Aid Manual

by Australian Red Cross Society Staff | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0207169179 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 10/20/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, October 20, 2020
The authorised Manual of The Australian Red Cross Society.
224 pages, 1992 reprint of the 1990 edition.

From the back cover:

"The FIRST AID MANUAL is a comprehensive guide for treating casualties of all ages in any emergency. It is the essential book to keep accessible at home, at work or in the car.

Contents include:
- Suffocation and Choking
- Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Fractures and Muscle Injuries
- Burns and Scalds...
DEALING WITH MAJOR EMERGENCIES"

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park in Scarness, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/21/2020 UTC) at Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park in Scarness, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

On the book swap shelves in the Recreation Room.