The Public Domain Review

by Edited by Adam Green | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 9772056953005 Global Overview for this book
Registered by adoran2 of Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 8/31/2022
Journal Entry 1 by adoran2 from Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book! Enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found. It is always wonderful to find where it has gone. You can remain anonymous, but if you register as a member then you too will receive future journal entries on this book and track its journey around the world.

Keep the book for as long as you like, and when you are done with it please pass it on to a friend, or set it out 'in the wild' for someone else to find as you did. When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

Happy reading!
————
I wanted to love reading this more than I did. An eclectic selection of very short essays, some of which were fascinating. Would have been useful to have some pointers to going deeper on a particular topic. Will look at picking up further volumes, if only to support the project.

Journal Entry 2 by adoran2 at 20 Gresham Street in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 12, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (9/12/2022 UTC) at 20 Gresham Street in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Left in our book drop zone on the third floor.