Politically Homeless

by Matt Forde | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by adoran2 of Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 12/31/2020
Journal Entry 1 by adoran2 from Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 31, 2020
Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book! Enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found. It is always wonderful to find where it has gone. You can remain anonymous, but if you register as a member then you too will receive future journal entries on this book and track its journey around the world.

Keep the book for as long as you like, and when you are done with it please pass it on to a friend, or set it out 'in the wild' for someone else to find as you did. When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

Happy reading!
————
Read this book over Christmas 2020 and enjoyed it so much that I bought a couple of copies for friends. Hope they enjoy it as much as I did.