Lady Rights a Wrong

by Eliza Casey | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1984803905 Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 10/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, October 18, 2020
Book #2 in the Manor Cat Mystery series:

As the suffragette movement sweeps England in 1912, Lady Cecilia Bates wants to march but ends up trailing a killer instead in the latest entry to the Manor Cat Mysteries.

Lady Cecilia of Danby Hall feels adrift. She couldn’t be less interested in helping to plan the church's upcoming bazaar. Instead, what excites her most is the Woman’s Suffrage Union meeting she has just attended.

Inspired by the famous and charismatic leader of the group, Mrs. Amelia Price, Cecilia is eager to join the Union—if she can hide it from her parents, that is. But when Mrs. Price is found dead at the foot of the stairs of her home, her Votes for Women sash torn away, Cecilia knows she must attend to a more urgent matter: finding the killer. With the help of her lady’s maid Jane and intelligent cat Jack, she hopes to play her part in earning women’s equality by stopping the Union’s dangerous foe.

My Review: I read the first book in this series The Lady Takes the Case from the library and enjoyed it so much I bought the next book. I don't read much historical fiction, but I really loved this main character Lady Cecilia and I can't wait to read the next one when it comes out.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (10/28/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trail. Enjoy the book!