Death With an Ocean View

by Nora Charles | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425194884 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 10/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, October 17, 2020
A not-bad-at-all first in series set in a retirement community in a fictional Florida coastal town. I did like the protagonist/sleuth Kate. It's rather nice to read a mystery with a sleuth closer to my age. :-)

Kate is recently widowed (on the very day she and her husband moved to Florida, no less) and she isn't wild about living there by herself. This inner conflict provides a bit more meat to the story. I will look for the second book in the series.
--------------
Amazon:When the Ocean Vista condo board president is murdered after trying to save the building from being demolished by greedy developers, senior sleuth extraordinaire Kate Kennedy enters into a "not so sunny" world of corruption and unscrupulous characters to solve the mystery.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 20 Broad St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, October 18, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (10/18/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, 20 Broad St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

Hope it finds a new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!