A Late Frost

by Sheila Connolly | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 10/14/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
I found this paperback in this Little Free Library in South Strafford VT while dropping off some books of my own. I enjoyed the author's A Killer Crop; will see how this one goes.

Later: Not bad - though I think I appreciated the recipes at the end more than the actual mystery!

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Welcome Center on the Maine Turnpike in Kittery, Maine USA on Saturday, October 17, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/17/2020 UTC) at Welcome Center on the Maine Turnpike in Kittery, Maine USA

I plan to leave this book in or near the welcome center on this lovely day; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in Maine here.]

*** Released for the 2020 Tick Tock challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by NotMsMarple at -- Highways, roadsides, and services, Maine USA on Monday, October 19, 2020
Found at Maine Welcome Center at approach to Turnpike 10/18 afternoon. I have read others in the series, set in MA. Looking forward to this one.
Sheila had several other series as well.
Sadly, Sheila Connolly passed away in Ireland early this year.

Journal Entry 4 by NotMsMarple at Maine Turnpike South rest stop in Kennebunk, Maine USA on Sunday, November 15, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (11/13/2020 UTC) at Maine Turnpike South rest stop in Kennebunk, Maine USA

Hope you enjoy the read!