Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron

by Edited by Jonathan Strahan | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 10/11/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 11, 2020
An inventive and quick witted collection of witch stories by some of our most loved fantasy authors writing today. Young witches, old witches, kind witches, mean witches, witches' dogs, witches curses. They are all here in their diversity and richness, lurking amongst the pages of this treasury. Just waiting to be set free to allow their magic to fill your imagination.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, November 06, 2020
A pleasing and very varied selection of tales for Halloween. My favourites were "B is for Bigfoot" by Jim Butcher and "Great-Grandmother in the Cellar" by Peter S. Beagle.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Ryton Pools Country Park in Ryton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (1/5/2021 UTC) at Ryton Pools Country Park in Ryton, Warwickshire United Kingdom

Left on picnic bench at foothills play park.

If you've found this book and you're new to this, welcome to bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy looking around the bookcrossing site. If you decide to join bookcrossing (it's free, so no reason not to if you're interested!) please feel free to list me (Tanamo) as the member who referred you. Even if you don't join I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a quick journal note so I can see where the book ended up - you can do it anonymously if you wish.