Sister of My Heart

Registered by BookGroupMan of Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on 4/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by BookGroupMan from Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, April 26, 2004
Bought from a charity shop as a possible RABCK to a fellow BCer...

Journal Entry 2 by BookGroupMan at on Tuesday, April 27, 2004
Released on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 at to another bookcrosser in n/a, n/a Controlled Releases.

Passed on to TheChinaSourcer at the unofficial Ely meet-up today. Good to meet you :)

Journal Entry 3 by ChinaSourcer from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 28, 2004
What a lovely surprise is was to meet BookGroupMan and be given this book. I'm looking forward to reading it, many thanks :)

Journal Entry 4 by ChinaSourcer from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 08, 2006
A most enjoyable read, thank you.

Synopsis:
Born in the big, old Calcutta house on the same tragic night that both their fathers were mysteriously lost, Sudha and Anju are cousins who share everything. But when Sudha discovers a terrible secret about the past, their mutual loyalty is tested.

Journal Entry 5 by ChinaSourcer from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Taken from the BookRelay by sobergirl and posted today.

Journal Entry 6 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, March 13, 2006
I look forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 7 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, June 12, 2006
I enjoyed this story very much.
In the beginning though I had trouble with telling who was who, I mixed up the names of the characters.
Towards the end some of the plot became a bit too "obvious", I figured out a few things on my own and wasn't very surprised a few pages later. Maybe the author got into a hurry to finish the story and tie up all the loose ends? I don't know.
All in all an enjoyable read and I look forward to reading other books by the same author.

Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

Edit June 13th: Reserved for possible rabck

Journal Entry 8 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Will be mailed to DianaCoats tomorrow, RABCK as thanks for the wings earlier this year!

Journal Entry 9 by DianaCoats from Hillsboro, Oregon USA on Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Received today as a RABCK. Thanks so much for remembering
me Sobergirl.

Journal Entry 10 by DianaCoats at Wordstock - Bookcrossing Booth in Portland, Oregon USA on Thursday, October 25, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (11/10/2007 UTC) at Wordstock - Bookcrossing Booth in Portland, Oregon USA

This book will be left for release at the Bookcrossing booth at Wordstock which is being held at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon. To be released on Saturday the 10th at 2pm.

Journal Entry 11 by Marissa20584 on Sunday, June 29, 2008
This was a wonderful story. Very well written, keeps your interest and is more complex that you think when you first pick it up.