Prince Caspian

by C.S. Lewis | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 10/7/2020
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Wednesday, October 07, 2020
I have so many copies.

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Thursday, October 29, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/28/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

Left in a little library in Kensington.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Thursday, October 29, 2020
wow, you are such a late night person, you must really like one of the restaurants in my area. Tnx, I will re release it to my book box

Journal Entry 4 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Friday, November 06, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (11/6/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

never judge challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)