Headless Males Make Great Lovers

by Marty Crump | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0226121992 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Skyring of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 10/3/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, October 03, 2020
Haven’t tried this, but I have my doubts.

Journal Entry 2 by Skyring at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, October 03, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (10/3/2020 UTC) at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

September BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, October 03, 2020
Picked up at our Bookcrossing meet, beside Gungahlin Pond, Nicholls, ACT. It was a great day, with perfect weather. Bird calls and the sun sparkling off the water. Thank you for the book.

Released into the LFL in Bundeela Street, Narrabundah, ACT. Enjoy, and it's really appreciated if you can please log this book to let previous readers know it has found a new reader, and where it travels to next. Then we can all follow its journey. Thank you 🙂 .

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing