Arctic Wild

by Lois Crisler | Pets & Animals |
Registered by Passeur-X of Strasbourg, Alsace France on 10/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Passeur-X from Strasbourg, Alsace France on Thursday, October 01, 2020
Worth reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Passeur-X at book game, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 05, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (10/5/2020 UTC) at book game, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

To the winner or an alibi of the International Book & Bookmark Sweeps.

Journal Entry 3 by wingHarobed82wing at Les Sables-d'Olonne, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, October 07, 2020
Thank you for the book, bookmarks and bookcrossing label! :)

"An unforgettable portrait of two naturalists who, in the 1950s, spent eighteen awe-inspiring months in Alaska's Brooks Range, where they adopted and raised two wolf pups."

Journal Entry 4 by wingHarobed82wing at Les Sables-d'Olonne, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, December 28, 2020
There is less and less room for wild animals to live quietly. So I'm quite annoyed by this type of stories.
Even if there are beautiful images and interesting information, I do not find it normal to go and get embedded like that, under the pretext of studying animals in their environment.

Journal Entry 5 by wingHarobed82wing at Libération contrôlée, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France on Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (1/26/2021 UTC) at Libération contrôlée, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France

Sent to the winner or decoy of the Global sweepstakes.
Enjoy. :)

Journal Entry 6 by Ninas_BookNook at Yorktown, Virginia USA on Thursday, February 04, 2021
I received this book by winning the Global Sweeps - Round 7 (https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/572250). It looks very interesting but since my TBR pile has grown large, it will probably be a while until I get around to reading it.