The Louise Parker Method: LEAN FOR LIFE: Transform your body in 6 weeks, Protect the results forever

by Louise Parker | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Davros-10 of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 10/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Davros-10 from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Thursday, October 01, 2020
From amazon.com.au:

"'Louise Parker, AKA the figure magician, has worked her magic on actors, athletes, pop stars, politicians and princesses and believes absolutely anyone can have a sensational body.'
Glamour
'Louise Parker is one of the very few weight-loss experts worth the title. A genius method, an unbelievable client list and years of experience.'
Good Housekeeping
'Clever, kind and committed to getting you the best body possible. Louise Parker really does think of everything.'
Tatler
'Quite simply the most intelligent weight-loss programme out there.'
Independent
It is not a diet - it is an inspiring, easy-to-follow programme for life, consisting of two phases:
TRANSFORM - taking the direct route to your best body
LIFESTYLE - protecting your results for life
The method is the best-kept secret of A-list celebrities, royals, global CEOs, entrepreneurs and London society - the quickest, most do-able approach of total body and lifestyle transformation. It contains over 80 effortless recipes to help you 'Eat Beautifully' and avoid being 'Organically Overweight'. Many of the recipes call for fewer than 8 ingredients and take just 8 minutes to prepare.
For the first time, Louise shares her unique four-pronged approach to lasting success that has made her method the mecca for worldwide clients demanding the most intelligent, focused and practical solution to permanent weight loss and habit change. The book details four simple pillars that promise you can drop two dress sizes in six weeks without a chia seed in sight.
Think Successfully - positivity, keeping inspiring company and making time for simple pleasures every single day
Live Well - de-cluttering your surroundings, a Digital Detox after 9pm every night, sleeping 7-8 hours a night and taking 20 minutes a day to 'brain nap'
Eat Beautifully - eating 3 meals and 2 snacks daily from any of the 80 delicious recipes in the book
Exercise Intelligently - achievable goals of walk a minimum of 10,000 steps, exercise for 30 minutes, following Louise's workouts or other exercises you enjoy

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Louise Parker has spent 20 years learning, researching, testing and improving The Louise Parker Method. Her clients include CEOs and celebrities too A-list to name, as well as figures from high society and royal family members from around the world. To date, over 18,000 people in more than 39 countries have completed a Louise Parker programme. Many are willing to pay thousands of pounds for the unique plan. Louise now runs the Louise Parker company with her husband Paul, who left his job 4 years ago to help keep up with the ever-increasing demand for The Louise Parker Method. They live in London with their 3 daughters.

PRODUCT DETAILS
Paperback : 224 pages
ISBN-10 : 1784723770
ISBN-13 : 978-1784723774
Product Dimensions : 19.1 x 2 x 23.4 cm
Publisher : Mitchell Beazley (11 April 2017)
Language: : English
Best Sellers Rank: 109,440 in Books
12 in Whole Foods Cooking
408 in Green Housecleaning
Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars (394 ratings)"

Journal Entry 2 by Davros-10 at Banyo, Queensland Australia on Thursday, October 01, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (10/2/2020 UTC) at Banyo, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Inserted at random into one of the gift bags that KEMS and I are giving to all the guests at our wedding.

Thank you for sharing our special day with us, and please accept this book as a memento of the event.

Released 3 wks ago (4/18/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in Lutwyche City Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

In the Little Free Library at the back of the Food Court.