The Cave Dreamers

by Jeanne Williams | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 1/9/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Saturday, January 09, 2021
A painted cave in the Pyrenees Mountains links generations of women--across centuries and oceans--from Ezda, the woman who painted "The Cave of Always Summer," to Eden, who, through her possession of a shard from the cave, finds her true love.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2021 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC https://goo.gl/1syyky #BookCrossing #adaraspa