The Art of Kissing

by Hugh Morris | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 1/9/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Saturday, January 09, 2021
Polite pecks, sloppy snogs, tonsil tennis, and locking lips- kisses come in all shapes, sizes and disguises. How, when and where be fought with embarrassment, so let Hugh Morris's hilarious 1930's guide show you the way. Learn how to lavish your lover with a French 'Soul" Kiss. Let loose your passion with a 'Spiritual" Kiss. Liberate your inner Aphrodite at an Electric Kissing Party. So choose your partner, pucker up your lips and prepare for the time of your life!

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2021 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC https://goo.gl/1syyky #BookCrossing #adaraspa