The Lantern Men

by Elly Griffiths | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingHe_Riwing of Raisio, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 9/28/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingHe_Riwing from Raisio, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, September 28, 2020
Everything has changed for Dr Ruth Galloway

She has a new job, home and partner, and is no longer North Norfolk Police´s resident forensic archaeologist. That is, until convicted murderer Ivor March offers to make DCI Nelson a deal.

Nelson was always sure that March killed more women than he was charged with. Now March has confirmed this and offered to show Nelson where the other bodies are buried - but only if Ruth will do the digging.

Curious, but war, Ruth agrees. March tells Ruth that he killed two more women and that their bodies are buried near a village bordering the fens, said to ne haunted by the Lantern Men, mysterious figures holding lights that lure travelers to their deaths.

Is Ivor March himself a lantern man, luring Ruth back to Norfolk? What is his plan, and why is she so crucial to it? And are the killings really over?

Journal Entry 2 by wingHe_Riwing at Raisio, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Released 4 days ago (6/8/2021 UTC) at Raisio, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

I haven't read this, but since I rather read in Finnish and there is a person who wishes to have this, I'll let it go.

Journal Entry 3 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Friday, June 11, 2021
Thank you so much! This will have to wait till I've read the previous parts (so far I've read 4 ), but I'll look forward to read this eventually!