Night Soldiers

by Alan Furst | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by DivingBelle of Somers, New York USA on 9/25/2020
Journal Entry 1 by DivingBelle from Somers, New York USA on Friday, September 25, 2020
Alan Furst is a great writer.

Journal Entry 2 by DivingBelle at Heritage Home Again in Somers, New York USA on Friday, September 25, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (9/25/2020 UTC) at Heritage Home Again in Somers, New York USA

This book will be hidden outside among the items that Heritage Home Again sells - looks carefully. It will be wrapped in plastic. Enjoy the hunt!

So happy this book was "caught" by a person who is actually writing a thriller/mystery - great serendipity!

Journal Entry 3 by Sophisticate at Somers, New York USA on Sunday, September 27, 2020
I haven't read it yet, but I will within the next few months.

Journal Entry 4 by Sophisticate at Somers, New York USA on Thursday, October 15, 2020
I really enjoyed the Book because of the narrative drive. It's a book that you can't put down and you don't know why. And, there are mysteries, secrets, and spy capers.

Journal Entry 5 by Sophisticate at Somers, New York USA on Saturday, October 17, 2020
My cousin's wife, Pam in Williamsburg, VA wants to read it. So, it is travelling there now.