Passage

by Connie Willis | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Ghost_Dog of Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on 9/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Ghost_Dog from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, September 23, 2020
To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is FREE to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me Ghost_Dog as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by Ghost_Dog at Little Free Library, 42 Epping Rd in Exeter, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, September 26, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/26/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, 42 Epping Rd in Exeter, New Hampshire USA

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingIddyluwing at Exeter, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, September 27, 2020
When this book showed up in my release alerts, I knew I had to run out and grab it! It's one of my favorites. Thanks for releasing it here, Ghost_Dog; I'm looking forward to giving it a re-read.