Vices of My Blood

by Maureen Jennings | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookgirrlwing of Acton, Ontario Canada on 9/22/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookgirrlwing from Acton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
A "Murdoch Mystery" book by the TV series' creator, Maureen Jennings. I haven't watched a lot of Murdoch Mysteries, but did catch one last night, and found it refreshing. Also, my cousin plays the role of Miss Louise Cherry, a reporter. It's also fun to see Toronto as it would have been in the early 1900's. The attention to detail in the TV series is great. From the cover: "...Murdoch's Toronto gets convincingly under your fingernails". 'Taking this book to Cedar Grove Lodge for the book shelf.

Released 1 mo ago (9/24/2020 UTC) at Cedar Grove Lodge Bookshelf, Huntsville, Ontario in Huntsville, Ontario Canada

Dear Finder of this Book: You have found a free, "travelling" book that has been registered on Bookcrossing.com. Bookcrossing is like geo-caching for books. It is also free, anonymous and aims to foster a love of reading by leaving free books in public places. Please take a moment to make a Journal Entry (see label inside the cover) so we know it's been found. When you are done with the book, "set it free" and help its journey continue.