The Light Years

by Elizabeth Jane Howard | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingFlorence71wing of Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on 9/22/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingFlorence71wing from Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
The first of the series I wanted to read since I rode it was one of the book the most rode during lock-down. As it had 5 volumes on the serie it seems I could be hooked-up to another beautiful saga !

Journal Entry 2 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, January 6, 2021
I just began it as a collegue of mine rode it and I didn't want she spoiled it to me.
Edit : very good ! I can't wait to read the second of the series (I heard it is better than the first !) but I think I'll read it in french, this time !

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlorence71wing at Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/15/2021 UTC) at Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Ile-de-France France

Perfect summer reading ! Enjoy !

Journal Entry 4 by wingneige78wing at Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Ile-de-France France on Monday, May 17, 2021
Merci beaucoup, Flo. Tu es un n'amour 😀

Journal Entry 5 by wingneige78wing at Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Ile-de-France France on Saturday, May 29, 2021
Good novel.

Journal Entry 6 by wingneige78wing at Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Ile-de-France France on Saturday, May 29, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (5/29/2021 UTC) at Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Ile-de-France France

The book goes back to Flo's hands : )

Released 3 wks ago (5/30/2021 UTC) at Boîte à livres - Place Jean Spire Lemaitre in Vincennes, Ile-de-France France

N'hésitez pas à donner des nouvelles de ce livre via le site www.bookcrossing.com. Merci !