Good Omens

by Neil Gaiman | Humor |
Registered by samid of Portland, Oregon USA on 9/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by samid from Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, September 21, 2020
Brilliantly funny! One of my all-time favorite books!

From the back cover:
"According to The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Withch (the world's only completely accurate book of prophecies, written in 1655, before she exploded), the world will end on a Saturday. Next Saturday, in fact. Just before dinner.
"So the armies of Good and Evil are amassing. Atlantis is rising, frogs are falling, tempers are flaring. Everything appears to be going according to Divine Plan. Except a somewhat fussy angel and a fast-living demon--both of whom have lived amongst Earth's mortals since The Beginning and have grown rather fond of the lifestyle--are not actually looking forward to the comping Rapture. And someone seems to have misplaced the Antichrist..."

Journal Entry 2 by samid at Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, September 21, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (9/23/2020 UTC) at Portland, Oregon USA

Sending this one to rubyrebel as part of the USA & Canada Wishlist Tag Game.

I'll be mailing this in two days when I can get to the post office. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingrubyrebelwing at Toledo, Ohio USA on Thursday, October 01, 2020
Thank you so much for this wishlist book, it really brightened up my day