Making the Moose Out of Life

by Nicholas Oldland | Children's Books |
Registered by wingBookgirrlwing of Acton, Ontario Canada on 9/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookgirrlwing from Acton, Ontario Canada on Monday, September 21, 2020
From a Toronto Little Free Library. This is fun little book. Fun for kids, fun to read to kids. And, there's Canadian content. I work with little kids through the YMCA in Halton, and I want to get the whole series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookgirrlwing at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada on Monday, September 21, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/21/2020 UTC) at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada

Dear Finder of this Book: You have found a free, "travelling" book - I would say, for ages 4 to 8. This book has been registered on Bookcrossing.com. Bookcrossing is like geo-caching for books. It is also free, anonymous and aims to foster a love of reading by leaving free books in public places. Please take a moment to make a Journal Entry (see label inside the cover) so we know it's been found. As with anything internet related, if your child is interested in investigating Bookcrossing, it is recommended you be there too. When you are done with the book, "set it free" and help its journey continue. You will be able to track the book's travels via its unique BCIC number. (Bookcrossing I.D. number)