The Juice Master's Ultimate Fast Food

by Jason Vale | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 5/22/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, May 22, 2021
Having a clear out of my kitchen library. I simply have too many books! Most like this one have never been used. Hope to find it a new home soon.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, July 3, 2021

Released 10 mos ago (7/3/2021 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Restocking my Dagenham Little Free Library. Trying to keep a little something in it for everyone.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, July 17, 2021
No takers yet, so I’ve reshuffled the Library and taken this one out for now.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at The Little Sunflower Library in Llanelli, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, January 21, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/21/2022 UTC) at The Little Sunflower Library in Llanelli, Wales United Kingdom

Passing through and found The Little Sunflower Library on my new LFL App. Had to stop to donate a few books and leave our calling card.