A Mouse Called Miika

by Matt Haig | Children's Books |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 2/14/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, February 14, 2022
Really loved A Boy Called Christmas. Looking forward to enjoying this.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, March 3, 2022
This is such a gorgeous story about being yourself, believing in yourself and realising that is good enough. The illustrations are the absolute perfect accompaniment. Can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, March 13, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (3/13/2022 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Loaned to my nephew. He’s an avid reader and I thought he’d love this one. Hopefully get it back then release into my Dagenham Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, May 26, 2022
This has been returned to me, I’ll put it aside for Xmas in Dagenham Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, December 22, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (12/22/2022 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

This is a special festive themed release in Dagenham Little Free Library to celebrate our fourth Christmas open in 2022.

Restocking my Dagenham Little Free Library. Trying to keep a little something in it for everyone.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 6 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, January 1, 2023
No takers so I’ve removed this from Dagenham Little Free Library to make room for a fresh selection.

Journal Entry 7 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 3, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/4/2023 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

This is a special festive themed release in Dagenham Little Free Library to celebrate our fifth Christmas open in 2023.

When you picked up a book this book, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!