The Fault in Our Stars

by John Green | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 9/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, September 18, 2020
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.

Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning-author John Green’s most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love.

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Wishlist Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 24, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/24/2020 UTC) at Wishlist Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I discovered that this is a duplicate title on my Mt TBR. So I am sharing this book with you and filling a wish. Enjoy.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, October 05, 2020
Received from dvg. Thank you so much!

Released 1 wk ago (10/18/2020 UTC) at Larry Flynt's Hustler Club New Orleans - 225 Bourbon St. in New Orleans, Louisiana USA

Released outside! Please enjoy!