House of Sand and Fog

by Andre Dubus | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingQueen72wing of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 9/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingQueen72wing from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, September 17, 2020
This is definitely a slow-burning, character driven book, but it had so many twists and kept me engaged. From the beginning, you know something bad is going to happen and when it does, it just breaks your heart. This a very dark and tragic story that will leave you thinking....all this happened over a bureaucratic mistake!

I read this for PopSugar's 2020 Summer Reading Challenge prompt: A book with "sun," "sand," or "waves" in the title.

Journal Entry 2 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Friday, October 23, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/23/2020 UTC) at Hobbs, New Mexico USA

Adding to mrsjones' Surprisingly Good Books bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, October 28, 2020
This came home in the bookbox. I have already read this book and agree that it is surprisingly good! I'll release this soon.

Journal Entry 4 by mrsjones at Kroger in Liberty Township, Ohio USA on Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (11/17/2020 UTC) at Kroger in Liberty Township, Ohio USA

Kyles Station Road store

I left this on top of the gumball machines. Enjoy!