Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man

by fannie flagg | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBlue_Fairywing of Montréal, Québec Canada on 9/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingBlue_Fairywing from Montréal, Québec Canada on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
In Fannie Flagg’s high-spirited first novel, we meet Daisy Fay Harper in the spring of 1952, where she’s “not doing much except sitting around waiting for the sixth grade.” When she leaves Shell Beach, Mississippi, in September 1959, she is packed up and ready for the Miss America Pageant, vowing “I won’t come back until I’m somebody.” But in our hearts she already is.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBlue_Fairywing at -- By mail, by hand, rings, RABCKs etc in Montréal, Québec Canada on Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Released 1 day ago (9/16/2020 7:00 PM UTC) at -- By mail, by hand, rings, RABCKs etc in Montréal, Québec Canada

Bought on eBay and sent by the seller to the winner or decoy of the thematic sweepstake. (Theme : First name).
This book was also an old wish.
I hope you will enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Oh a very old wish ! Thanks Blue_Fairy ! The debut novel of this author I really appreciated !