Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man

by fannie flagg | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Blue_Fairy of Montréal, Québec Canada on 9/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Blue_Fairy from Montréal, Québec Canada on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
In Fannie Flagg’s high-spirited first novel, we meet Daisy Fay Harper in the spring of 1952, where she’s “not doing much except sitting around waiting for the sixth grade.” When she leaves Shell Beach, Mississippi, in September 1959, she is packed up and ready for the Miss America Pageant, vowing “I won’t come back until I’m somebody.” But in our hearts she already is.

Journal Entry 2 by Blue_Fairy at -- By Mail, By Hand, Rings, RABCKs etc. in Montréal, Québec Canada on Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Released 2 yrs ago (9/16/2020 UTC) at -- By Mail, By Hand, Rings, RABCKs etc. in Montréal, Québec Canada

Bought on eBay and sent by the seller to the winner or decoy of the thematic sweepstake. (Theme : First name).
This book was also an old wish.
I hope you will enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Oh a very old wish ! Thanks Blue_Fairy ! The debut novel of this author I really appreciated !
Reserved for Tanamo after reading (EWTG)
Edit : As I'm too long to read this one, prefer goes on another way...

Journal Entry 4 by wingFlorence71wing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Released 8 mos ago (1/19/2022 UTC) at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Happy reading Tanamo !

Journal Entry 5 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 28, 2022
Safely arrived in Hinckley. Thank you.

Journal Entry 6 by Tanamo at 1573 Restaurant in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 28, 2022

Released 7 mos ago (2/28/2022 UTC) at 1573 Restaurant in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to today's meet up.

Journal Entry 7 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 28, 2022
Picked up for my charity book table at work, when I can start it again.

Released 1 mo ago (8/9/2022 UTC) at Leicester General Hospital in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Left on the charity book table in Outpatients 3.