Miranda's Daily Dose of Such Fun!

by Miranda Hart | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Davros-10 of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 9/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Davros-10 from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
From amazon.com.au:

"There are tiny gestures that can make a huge difference to you and others around you. So, I say; every day try to do something jolly that you can look back on with a smile, be grateful for, knowing it has brought kindness to others at the same time.
I have made the ideas in this book as universal and free or cheap as possible but of course sometimes you may need to make them work for you if your circumstances don't allow them. And if there are any songs or talks or people you don't know who I am referring to, then get thee to YouTube, they will all be on there.
If there was ever a reason to have some childish fun and break an adults monotony. I hope some of my ideas do this for you, that you have SUCH FUN doing them and reap the rewards to a calmer and happier life.

About The Author
Miranda Hart made her mark appearing in shows including Smack the Pony, Absolutely Fabulous and Not Going Out. But when her sitcom Miranda burst on to our screens in 2009, her popularity rocketed. Miranda has since been crowned the Queen of Comedy at the British Comedy Awards and won Best new TV comedy, as well as winning best actress in 2010 and 2011. She has also won three RTS comedy awards and has been nominated for four BAFTAs. Her book Is It Just Me? was the number one best-selling memoir of 2012 and to date it has sold over one million copies. Her stand up show - My, What I Call, Live Show - was a sell-out in 2013.
Follow Miranda on Twitter www.twitter.com/mermhart or vist her website www.mirandahart.com

Product Details
ISBN-10 : 1473662931
Paperback : 208 pages
ISBN-13 : 978-1473662933
Product Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
Publisher : Hodder Paperbacks (14 March 2017)
Language: : English
Best Sellers Rank: 180,627 in Books
374 in Humour Collections & Anthologies
990 in Self-Help & Psychology Humour
1,585 in Mental Stress
Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars (245 ratings)"

Released 3 wks ago (4/18/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in Lutwyche City Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

In the Little Free Library at the back of the Food Court.