The Teaberry Strangler

by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by erishkigal of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 9/15/2020
Journal Entry 1 by erishkigal from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Ordered from better world books as a birthday surprise ����❤️

Journal Entry 2 by wingcarelaisawing at Québec, Québec Canada on Thursday, December 3, 2020
I am finally registering the fact that the book got here a little while ago!

Looking forward to read it and many thanks for sending it my way :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingcarelaisawing at Québec, Québec Canada on Thursday, December 31, 2020
I adore reading cozy mysteries and this author is one I truly enjoy. I like that the main character has a tea house and also can’t help herself to do some sleuthing when a crime is committed – much to the dismay of the police force of Charleston. But that what makes the beauty of the series, and of some of the cozy mysteries out there. The writing is great, compelling in the way it attracts the reader into the story, and there are always great recipes at the end of the book – the ones mentioned in the story. Also, it’s not filled with gruesome details about the murder, it’s all about why it was done – so it tends more on the psychology and motive of the perpetrator of the crime.