Tilt At Windmills (Silhouette Special Edition, 773)

by Patt Bucheister | Romance |
Registered by herebedragons of Cotati, California USA on 4/25/2004
Journal Entry 1 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Sunday, April 25, 2004
Bought this one from the library sale, to release.

Journal Entry 2 by starbookz from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, May 05, 2004
A donation from the lovely herebedragons to the first South Carolina OBCZ. It will go out on the shelf as soon as there is room. Thank you so much!

5/20/04- It's on the shelf!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, June 06, 2004
I found this book in Charleston at a coffee shop and picked it up to read on a trip with my kids at a tennis tournament in Anderson (15 year old and 10 year old). I didn't really like it that much, but hope someone will. Bookcrossing is a neet Idea but I think I'm not doing something right and will need to figure it out. I released this book and another one (Sweet Death Kind Death by Amanda Cross, who I really like) at the Atlanta Bread Company on Hwy 76. But I think I'm doing something wrong. Will lhave to figure it out whenI am back home and not on the free computer in the hotel lobby with all the kids waiting to look up their tennis draws.

Tennis mom