Thinking, Fast and Slow

by Daniel Kahneman | Nonfiction |
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 9/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Sunday, September 13, 2020
Congrats, you found a travelling book! And an online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide this book will travel and how its readers like it. Enjoy the book and later leave it for other people to find. Feel free to come back here to let us know what you thought of the book and where you left it. Happy reading!
****************
One of the best non-fiction books I read in the last years.

Journal Entry 2 by wingApoloniaXwing at Lisboa - Mouraria, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, September 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/18/2020 UTC) at Lisboa - Mouraria, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

For Nakipa. Hope you like it too.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, September 18, 2020
Thank you ApoloniaX, for the suggestion of this book. I look forward to reading it. Also, thank you for the labels and for the lovely stamps, I'll be using them in my postcrossing postcards!