Eleanor & The Egret #4: Jailbreak

Registered by wingdark-dracowing of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 9/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingdark-dracowing from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 13, 2020
Weird, wacky, wonderful - I loved it!

Journal Entry 2 by wingdark-dracowing at Sweepstakes , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (9/15/2020 UTC) at Sweepstakes , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to the winner of the Comic & Manga Sweepstakes.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, October 07, 2020
I can't believe this too arrived yesterday! It's as if the postman had waited for my holiday to begin and decided to deliver everything just in time for it! Thank you ever so much dark-draco for the very interesting looking comic and the gazillion stickers and labels that spread to the floor :D These are absolutely amazing! I'm especially loving the Keep calm and read a book -sticker, so spot on! Thank you ❤️

Journal Entry 4 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, January 03, 2021
Certainly some of the weirdest characters I've come across with! How come Eleanor seems to be dressed so modernly, when the rest of the characters are rather Victorian? Why's the egret living on art and is there no limit to its growth?

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, March 01, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/1/2021 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Gave the comic to a fellow crosser!

Journal Entry 6 by wingHe_Riwing at Raisio, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, March 02, 2021
Thanks!