McSweeney's Issue 37

by Dave Eggers | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781934781869 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 9/5/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, September 05, 2020
I found this hardcover in my Little Free Library; thanks to whoever dropped it off! It's a collection of literary works in a variety of styles - and bound in an unusual, trompe l'oeil style that's eye-catching but a bit clumsy to actually read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, School St. in Groveland, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, September 17, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, School St. in Groveland, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

Journal Entry 3 by Aisling78 at Groveland, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, September 23, 2020
I found this book in a Little Free Library on School Street, in Groveland, MA. I’m looking forward to reading, then releasing again to let it continue to travel to other readers.