Lover Revealed

by J. R. Ward | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 9/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 01, 2020
Butch O'Neal is a fighter by nature. A hard living, ex-homicide cop, he's the only human ever to be allowed in the inner circle of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. And he wants to go even deeper into the vampire world to engage in the turf war with the lessers. He's got nothing to lose. His heart belongs to a female vampire, Marissa, an aristocratic beauty who's way out of his league. If he can't have her, then at least he can fight side by side with the Brothers...

Putting into the vampire book box.

Journal Entry 2 by emmejo at Cortland, New York USA on Thursday, September 17, 2020
I tried one of the other books in this series and couldn't get into it, so I'm going to get this one ready to travel on to other readers.

Journal Entry 3 by emmejo at Cortland, New York USA on Thursday, October 22, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2020 UTC) at Cortland, New York USA

Sent out as part of the Halloween Exchange. The recipient has a couple other books from this series on their shelf, so hopefully it will be enjoyed!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbamaforeverwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, October 26, 2020
Thank you so much emmejo for including this in the AMAZING package you sent me for the Halloween exchange. I feel totally spoiled. :-)