Find Me

For the love of reading
by André Aciman | Romance |
Registered by wingamberCwing of Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on 1/20/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingamberCwing from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
n Find Me, Aciman shows us Elio's father, Samuel, on a trip from Florence to Rome to visit Elio, who has become a gifted classical pianist. A chance encounter on the train with a beautiful young woman upends Sami's plans and changes his life forever.

Elio soon moves to Paris, where he, too, has a consequential affair, while Oliver, now a New England college professor with a family, suddenly finds himself contemplating a return trip across the Atlantic.

Journal Entry 2 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Friday, January 22, 2021
This book left me with a lot to think about and a lot to feel.
I love Aciman's writing.

Journal Entry 3 by wingamberCwing at Australia Post in Australia Post, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/17/2021 UTC) at Australia Post in Australia Post, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Into the Aussie Bookbag - Round 3

Journal Entry 4 by Mirfi at Woolloongabba, Queensland Australia on Sunday, November 14, 2021
I received this in a Book Bag game, round 3,
It’s not a book I think I will read so I’m going to send it onto the next person in the game.

Journal Entry 5 by Mirfi at Woolloongabba, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (11/17/2021 UTC) at Woolloongabba, Queensland Australia