You Can't Hide

by Karen Rose | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by mattandmandy75 of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 2/13/2021
Journal Entry 1 by mattandmandy75 from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 13, 2021
A psychiatrist is bound to her patients by confidentiality but do ethics always override catching a murderer? YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM. Someone is tormenting psychiatrist Tess Ciccotelli s patients, pushing them to commit suicide, and setting her up to take the blame. But even police pressure won t make her break her oath to protect their secrets. YOU CAN'T STOP WHAT I AM DOING. Detective Aidan Reagan understands Tess s need to safeguard her clients but all the clues suggest that a nameless, faceless enemy is set on destroying her career, her family and, finally, Tess herself. YOU CAN'T HIDE. As Reagan and Tess race to stop the killer, one thing becomes clear the noose is tightening around Tess s neck and there is nowhere for her to go.

Journal Entry 2 by mattandmandy75 at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Sunday, February 28, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2021 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 04, 2021
Caught today.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 13, 2021
This is a masterfully plotted psychological thriller with murder and mayhem aplenty, a compelling read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmarmee463wing at Greensborough Plaza in Greensborough, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 08, 2021

Released 1 wk ago (4/10/2021 UTC) at Greensborough Plaza in Greensborough, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.