Walk the Wire

by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 8/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 23, 2020
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 26, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (9/28/2020 UTC) at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On to the table.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, October 15, 2020
An OK read and kept my interest, as well I learned something about fracking for oil which was also a plus. Great plots good twists and turns with a satisfactory ending

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Dellas Avenue Street Library in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, October 17, 2020

Released 3 days ago (10/17/2020 5:00 AM UTC) at Dellas Avenue Street Library in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Added to the library.